The Tom and Jerry Show (also known as The New Tom and Jerry Show or stylized as The Tom & Jerry Show) is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and MGM Television. The series aired in 1975 on ABC. It is the second TV show to feature Tom and Jerry.
In a much toned down, no action, Yogi Bear/Boo Boo-esque format (in order to satisfy ABC-TV Broadcast Standards and Practices), the long-popular Tom and Jerry, after years of rivalry, have become the best of friends (and Jerry dons a red bowtie, so the animators would be able to "fragment" his movements), in episodes wherein they roamed the world competing in sports, enduring on-the-job misadventures, running afoul of dastardly villains, solving mysteries, helping others, etc.
- No Way, Stowaways / The Ski Bunny / Stay Awake or Else...
- No Bones About It / An Ill Wind / Beach Bully
- The Mammoth Manhunt / The Wacky World of Sports / Robin Ho Ho
- Safe But Not Sorry / Gopher Broke / The Super Bowler
- Tricky McTrout / The Tennis Menace / Cosmic Cat and Meteor Mouse
- The Castle Wiz / Grim and Bear It / The Flying Sorceress
- The Kitten Sitters / Termites Plus Two / Planet's Pest
- The Hypochondriac Lion / Give 'Em the Air / The Egg and Tom and Jerry
- Watch Out, Watch Dog / The Super Cyclists / The Police Kitten
- The Outfoxed Fox / The Towering Fiasco / The Lost Duckling
- Beanstalk Buddies / Two Stars Are Born / Son of Gopher Broke
- The Sorcerer's Apprentices / Hold That Pose / The Supercape Caper
- Chickenrella / Double Trouble Crow / Jerry's Nephew
- See Dr. Jackal and Hide / Planet of the Dogs / The Campout Cutup
- Triple Trouble / The Bull Fighters / The Cruise Kitty
- It's No Picnic / The Big Feet / The Great Motorboat Race