The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show (also known as The New Adventures of Tom and Jerry) is an animated television program produced by Filmation and MGM Television. It aired in 1980 on CBS.
Compared to the 1975 Tom and Jerry show, this show brings back the heavier slapstick comedy that couldn't be shown on ABC. The show also includes segments featuring other characters.
- Farewell, Sweet Mouse / Droopy's Restless Night / New Mouse in the House
- Heavy Booking / Matterhorn Droopy / The Puppy Sitter
- Most Wanted Cat / Pest in the West / Cat in the Fiddle
- Invasion of the Mouse Snatchers / The Incredible Droop / The Plaid Baron Strikes Again
- Incredible Shrinking Cat / Scared Bear / When the Rooster Crows
- School for Cats / Disco Droopy / Pied Piper Puss
- Under the Big Top / Lumber Jerks / Gopher It, Tom
- Snowbrawl / Getting the Foot / Kitty Hawk Kitty
- Get Along, Little Jerry / Star-crossed Wolf / Spike's Birthday
- No Museum Peace / A Day at the Bakery / Mouse Over Miami
- The Trojan Dog / Foreign Legion Droopy / Pie in the Sky
- Save That Mouse / Old Mother Hubbard / Say What?
- Superstocker / Droopy's Good Luck Charm / The Great Mousini
- Jerry's Country Cousin / The Great Diamond Heist / Mechanical Failure
- A Connecticut Mouse In King Arthur's Cork / The Great Train Rubbery / Stage Struck