Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television (also known as MGM/UA Television) is the television production and distribution division of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
TV shows and specials
- Tom and Jerry (1965-1972)
- Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966)
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970)
- The Tom and Jerry Show (1975)
- The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show (1980)
- Pandamonium (1982)
- Gilligan's Planet (1982)
- Meatballs & Spaghetti (1982-1983)
- Pink Panther and Sons (1984-1985)
- The Pink Panther (1993-1995)
- Pink Panther and Pals (2010)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.